Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [EPF2026] Draft slides requested // final reminder
by Carolin Geib
Excellent!
Have a great weekend!
Carolin
Von: Gael Hernandez <gael.hernandez(a)asitic.net>
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. September 2026 17:21
An: Carolin Geib <carolin.geib(a)de-cix.net>
Cc: orga <orga(a)peering-forum.eu>
Betreff: Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [EPF2026] Draft slides requested // final reminder
Got them, thanks both !!
Gael
A T L A S P E E R I N G
Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
w. www.atlaspeering.com <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
m. +353 (0)857425624
e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com>
On Fri 25 Sep 2026 at 16:06, Carolin Geib <carolin.geib(a)de-cix.net <mailto:carolin.geib@de-cix.net> > wrote:
Hi Gael,
hope you got the 2 photos 10 MB each!
Best regards,
Carolin
Von: Gael Hernandez <gael.hernandez(a)asitic.net <mailto:gael.hernandez@asitic.net> >
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. September 2026 16:17
An: Carolin Geib <carolin.geib(a)de-cix.net <mailto:carolin.geib@de-cix.net> >
Cc: orga <orga(a)peering-forum.eu <mailto:orga@peering-forum.eu> >
Betreff: Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [EPF2026] Draft slides requested // final reminder
Hi Carolin
Would you mind attaching the photos in this email please? I got into an IT rabbit hole trying to login to Microsoft to access the photos.
Thanks in advance, have a great weekend too
Gaël
A T L A S P E E R I N G
Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
w. www.atlaspeering.com <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
m. +353 (0)857425624
e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com>
On Fri 25 Sep 2026 at 12:58, Carolin Geib <carolin.geib(a)de-cix.net <mailto:carolin.geib@de-cix.net> > wrote:
Dear Gael,
I found two photos taken by the photographer.
Here you go: <https://decix-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/carolin_geib_de-cix_net/IgC4…> EPF19 - Gael Hernandez
Have a great weekend,
Carolin
Von: Orga <orga-bounces(a)peering-forum.eu <mailto:orga-bounces@peering-forum.eu> > Im Auftrag von Gael Hernandez
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. September 2026 13:42
An: orga(a)peering-forum.eu <mailto:orga@peering-forum.eu>
Betreff: Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [EPF2026] Draft slides requested // final reminder
Hello EPF organisers
I'm checking whether it's possible to get a couple of photos taken during my presentation? I forgot to ask colleagues to take a few shots.
Many thanks in advance!
Gael
On Wed, Sep 23, 2026 at 12:07 AM Arnold Nipper <arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net <mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net> > wrote:
Hi Gael
Thanks for presenting. Much appreciated! For the pictures, I redirect
you to the orga team. They know best.
Greetings
Arnold
On 2026-09-22 12:54, Gael Hernandez wrote:
> Hi Arnold
> Hope you are well and sorry for bothering you.
> Do you typically share the professional photographs taken during the
> conference? I'm mostly interested in photos taken while I was presenting
> as I want to share the data/slides on a LinkedIn post.
> TIA and regards,
> Gael
>
> On Sun, Aug 30, 2026 at 7:21 PM Gael Hernandez
> <gael.hernandez(a)asitic.net <mailto:gael.hernandez@asitic.net> <mailto:gael.hernandez@asitic.net <mailto:gael.hernandez@asitic.net> >> wrote:
>
> Will do, thanks Arnold and PC.
>
> Gael
>
>
> *A T L A S P E E R I N G
> *Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
> w. www.atlaspeering.com <http://www.atlaspeering.com> <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
> m. +353 (0)857425624 <tel:+353%2085%20742%205624> <tel:+353%2085%20742%205624>
> e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com> <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com> >
>
> On Sun 30 Aug 2026 at 17:33, Arnold Nipper <arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net <mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net>
> <mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net <mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net> >> wrote:
>
> Hello Gael
>
> On 2026-08-30 15:10, Gael Hernandez wrote:
>
> > Kind follow up on the question below. I’d like to book
> flights and
> > accommodation asap.
> >
> The draft schedule is at [0]. You might want to exchange
> ideas/coordinate with Flavio and Hanna.
>
> Thanks for contributing and making EPF 2026 an unforgettable event.
>
>
> Cheers, safe travels and see you in Paris
> Arnold, for the whole PC
>
> [0] https://2026.peering-forum.eu/epf-2026/schedule/v/0.7/
> <https://2026.peering-forum.eu/epf-2026/schedule/v/0.7/>
>
>
>
> --
> *A T L A S P E E R I N G
> *Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
> w. www.atlaspeering.com <http://www.atlaspeering.com> <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
> m. +353 (0)857425624 <tel:+353%2085%20742%205624>
> e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com> <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com> >
--
Arnold Nipper
Chief Technology Evangelist and Co-Founder
DE-CIX Management GmbH
Lindleystraße 12 | 60314 Frankfurt a.M. | Germany <https://www.google.com/maps/search/Lindleystra%C3%9Fe+12+%7C+60314+Frankfur…>
Phone & Mobile +49 172 2650958 <tel:+49%20172%202650958>
arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net <mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net> | www.de-cix.net <http://www.de-cix.net>
Bookwithme: https://go.de-cix.net/bookwithme
Geschaeftsfuehrer Ivaylo Ivanov, Alexander Hüsch
Registergericht AG Koeln HRB 51135
Want to work at DE-CIX: https://de-cix.net/en/about-de-cix/careers
--
A T L A S P E E R I N G
Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
w. www.atlaspeering.com <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
m. +353 (0)857425624
e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com>
Sept. 25, 2026
Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [EPF2026] Draft slides requested // final reminder
by Gael Hernandez
Got them, thanks both !!
Gael
*A T L A S P E E R I N G*Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
w. www.atlaspeering.com
m. +353 (0)857425624
e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com
On Fri 25 Sep 2026 at 16:06, Carolin Geib <carolin.geib(a)de-cix.net> wrote:
> Hi Gael,
>
>
>
> hope you got the 2 photos 10 MB each!
>
>
>
> Best regards,
>
> Carolin
>
>
>
> *Von:* Gael Hernandez <gael.hernandez(a)asitic.net>
> *Gesendet:* Freitag, 25. September 2026 16:17
> *An:* Carolin Geib <carolin.geib(a)de-cix.net>
> *Cc:* orga <orga(a)peering-forum.eu>
> *Betreff:* Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [EPF2026] Draft slides requested //
> final reminder
>
>
>
> Hi Carolin
>
>
>
> Would you mind attaching the photos in this email please? I got into an IT
> rabbit hole trying to login to Microsoft to access the photos.
>
>
>
> Thanks in advance, have a great weekend too
>
>
>
> Gaël
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *A T L A S P E E R I N G*Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection
> Strategy
> w. www.atlaspeering.com
> m. +353 (0)857425624
>
> e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com
>
>
>
> On Fri 25 Sep 2026 at 12:58, Carolin Geib <carolin.geib(a)de-cix.net> wrote:
>
> Dear Gael,
>
>
>
> I found two photos taken by the photographer.
>
> Here you go: [image: Ordner-Symbol] EPF19 - Gael Hernandez
> <https://decix-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/carolin_geib_de-cix_net/IgC4…>
>
>
>
> Have a great weekend,
>
> Carolin
>
>
>
> *Von:* Orga <orga-bounces(a)peering-forum.eu> *Im Auftrag von *Gael
> Hernandez
> *Gesendet:* Freitag, 25. September 2026 13:42
> *An:* orga(a)peering-forum.eu
> *Betreff:* Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [EPF2026] Draft slides requested //
> final reminder
>
>
>
> Hello EPF organisers
>
>
>
> I'm checking whether it's possible to get a couple of photos taken during
> my presentation? I forgot to ask colleagues to take a few shots.
>
>
>
> Many thanks in advance!
>
>
>
> Gael
>
>
>
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2026 at 12:07 AM Arnold Nipper <arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Gael
>
> Thanks for presenting. Much appreciated! For the pictures, I redirect
> you to the orga team. They know best.
>
>
> Greetings
> Arnold
>
> On 2026-09-22 12:54, Gael Hernandez wrote:
> > Hi Arnold
> > Hope you are well and sorry for bothering you.
> > Do you typically share the professional photographs taken during the
> > conference? I'm mostly interested in photos taken while I was presenting
> > as I want to share the data/slides on a LinkedIn post.
> > TIA and regards,
> > Gael
> >
> > On Sun, Aug 30, 2026 at 7:21 PM Gael Hernandez
> > <gael.hernandez(a)asitic.net <mailto:gael.hernandez@asitic.net>> wrote:
> >
> > Will do, thanks Arnold and PC.
> >
> > Gael
> >
> >
> > *A T L A S P E E R I N G
> > *Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
> > w. www.atlaspeering.com <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
> > m. +353 (0)857425624 <+353%2085%20742%205624> <
> tel:+353%2085%20742%205624 <+353%2085%20742%205624>>
> > e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com>
> >
> > On Sun 30 Aug 2026 at 17:33, Arnold Nipper <arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net
> > <mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net>> wrote:
> >
> > Hello Gael
> >
> > On 2026-08-30 15:10, Gael Hernandez wrote:
> >
> > > Kind follow up on the question below. I’d like to book
> > flights and
> > > accommodation asap.
> > >
> > The draft schedule is at [0]. You might want to exchange
> > ideas/coordinate with Flavio and Hanna.
> >
> > Thanks for contributing and making EPF 2026 an unforgettable
> event.
> >
> >
> > Cheers, safe travels and see you in Paris
> > Arnold, for the whole PC
> >
> > [0] https://2026.peering-forum.eu/epf-2026/schedule/v/0.7/
> > <https://2026.peering-forum.eu/epf-2026/schedule/v/0.7/>
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > *A T L A S P E E R I N G
> > *Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
> > w. www.atlaspeering.com <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
> > m. +353 (0)857425624 <+353%2085%20742%205624>
> > e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com>
>
> --
> Arnold Nipper
> Chief Technology Evangelist and Co-Founder
>
> DE-CIX Management GmbH
> Lindleystraße 12 | 60314 Frankfurt a.M. | Germany
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/Lindleystra%C3%9Fe+12+%7C+60314+Frankfur…>
> Phone & Mobile +49 172 2650958 <+49%20172%202650958>
> arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net | www.de-cix.net
> Bookwithme: https://go.de-cix.net/bookwithme
> Geschaeftsfuehrer Ivaylo Ivanov, Alexander Hüsch
> Registergericht AG Koeln HRB 51135
>
> Want to work at DE-CIX: https://de-cix.net/en/about-de-cix/careers
>
>
>
>
> --
>
>
> *A T L A S P E E R I N G*Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection
> Strategy
> w. www.atlaspeering.com
> m. +353 (0)857425624
>
> e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com
>
>
Sept. 25, 2026
Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [EPF2026] Draft slides requested // final reminder
by Carolin Geib
Hi Gael,
hope you got the 2 photos 10 MB each!
Best regards,
Carolin
Von: Gael Hernandez <gael.hernandez(a)asitic.net>
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. September 2026 16:17
An: Carolin Geib <carolin.geib(a)de-cix.net>
Cc: orga <orga(a)peering-forum.eu>
Betreff: Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [EPF2026] Draft slides requested // final reminder
Hi Carolin
Would you mind attaching the photos in this email please? I got into an IT rabbit hole trying to login to Microsoft to access the photos.
Thanks in advance, have a great weekend too
Gaël
A T L A S P E E R I N G
Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
w. www.atlaspeering.com <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
m. +353 (0)857425624
e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com>
On Fri 25 Sep 2026 at 12:58, Carolin Geib <carolin.geib(a)de-cix.net <mailto:carolin.geib@de-cix.net> > wrote:
Dear Gael,
I found two photos taken by the photographer.
Here you go: <https://decix-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/carolin_geib_de-cix_net/IgC4…> EPF19 - Gael Hernandez
Have a great weekend,
Carolin
Von: Orga <orga-bounces(a)peering-forum.eu <mailto:orga-bounces@peering-forum.eu> > Im Auftrag von Gael Hernandez
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. September 2026 13:42
An: orga(a)peering-forum.eu <mailto:orga@peering-forum.eu>
Betreff: Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [EPF2026] Draft slides requested // final reminder
Hello EPF organisers
I'm checking whether it's possible to get a couple of photos taken during my presentation? I forgot to ask colleagues to take a few shots.
Many thanks in advance!
Gael
On Wed, Sep 23, 2026 at 12:07 AM Arnold Nipper <arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net <mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net> > wrote:
Hi Gael
Thanks for presenting. Much appreciated! For the pictures, I redirect
you to the orga team. They know best.
Greetings
Arnold
On 2026-09-22 12:54, Gael Hernandez wrote:
> Hi Arnold
> Hope you are well and sorry for bothering you.
> Do you typically share the professional photographs taken during the
> conference? I'm mostly interested in photos taken while I was presenting
> as I want to share the data/slides on a LinkedIn post.
> TIA and regards,
> Gael
>
> On Sun, Aug 30, 2026 at 7:21 PM Gael Hernandez
> <gael.hernandez(a)asitic.net <mailto:gael.hernandez@asitic.net> <mailto:gael.hernandez@asitic.net <mailto:gael.hernandez@asitic.net> >> wrote:
>
> Will do, thanks Arnold and PC.
>
> Gael
>
>
> *A T L A S P E E R I N G
> *Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
> w. www.atlaspeering.com <http://www.atlaspeering.com> <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
> m. +353 (0)857425624 <tel:+353%2085%20742%205624> <tel:+353%2085%20742%205624>
> e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com> <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com> >
>
> On Sun 30 Aug 2026 at 17:33, Arnold Nipper <arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net <mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net>
> <mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net <mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net> >> wrote:
>
> Hello Gael
>
> On 2026-08-30 15:10, Gael Hernandez wrote:
>
> > Kind follow up on the question below. I’d like to book
> flights and
> > accommodation asap.
> >
> The draft schedule is at [0]. You might want to exchange
> ideas/coordinate with Flavio and Hanna.
>
> Thanks for contributing and making EPF 2026 an unforgettable event.
>
>
> Cheers, safe travels and see you in Paris
> Arnold, for the whole PC
>
> [0] https://2026.peering-forum.eu/epf-2026/schedule/v/0.7/
> <https://2026.peering-forum.eu/epf-2026/schedule/v/0.7/>
>
>
>
> --
> *A T L A S P E E R I N G
> *Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
> w. www.atlaspeering.com <http://www.atlaspeering.com> <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
> m. +353 (0)857425624 <tel:+353%2085%20742%205624>
> e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com> <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com> >
--
Arnold Nipper
Chief Technology Evangelist and Co-Founder
DE-CIX Management GmbH
Lindleystraße 12 | 60314 Frankfurt a.M. | Germany <https://www.google.com/maps/search/Lindleystra%C3%9Fe+12+%7C+60314+Frankfur…>
Phone & Mobile +49 172 2650958 <tel:+49%20172%202650958>
arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net <mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net> | www.de-cix.net <http://www.de-cix.net>
Bookwithme: https://go.de-cix.net/bookwithme
Geschaeftsfuehrer Ivaylo Ivanov, Alexander Hüsch
Registergericht AG Koeln HRB 51135
Want to work at DE-CIX: https://de-cix.net/en/about-de-cix/careers
--
A T L A S P E E R I N G
Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
w. www.atlaspeering.com <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
m. +353 (0)857425624
e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com>
Sept. 25, 2026
Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [EPF2026] Draft slides requested // final reminder
by Julia Lechien
Hi Gael,
Here are the 2 photos I could find!
Kind regards,
Julia Lechien | Brand Manager | AMS-IX
Vijzelstraat 70, 1017 HL Amsterdam, The Netherlands
M +31 6 4301 4257
ams-ix.net<https://www.ams-ix.net/ams>
---
Please note: this communication is confidential, legally privileged, and subject to a disclaimer<https://www.ams-ix.net/ams/email-disclaimer>.
From: Orga <orga-bounces(a)peering-forum.eu> on behalf of Gael Hernandez <gael.hernandez(a)asitic.net>
Date: Friday, 25 September 2026 at 16:17
To: Carolin Geib <carolin.geib(a)de-cix.net>
Cc: orga(a)peering-forum.eu <orga(a)peering-forum.eu>
Subject: Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [EPF2026] Draft slides requested // final reminder
Hi Carolin
Would you mind attaching the photos in this email please? I got into an IT rabbit hole trying to login to Microsoft to access the photos.
Thanks in advance, have a great weekend too
Gaël
[cid:ii_1a0d8ece5aac0d92a8b2]
A T L A S P E E R I N G
Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
w. www.atlaspeering.com<http://www.atlaspeering.com>
m. +353 (0)857425624
e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com<mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com>
On Fri 25 Sep 2026 at 12:58, Carolin Geib <carolin.geib(a)de-cix.net<mailto:carolin.geib@de-cix.net>> wrote:
Dear Gael,
I found two photos taken by the photographer.
Here you go: [Ordner-Symbol] EPF19 - Gael Hernandez<https://decix-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/carolin_geib_de-cix_net/IgC4…>
Have a great weekend,
Carolin
Von: Orga <orga-bounces(a)peering-forum.eu<mailto:orga-bounces@peering-forum.eu>> Im Auftrag von Gael Hernandez
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. September 2026 13:42
An: orga(a)peering-forum.eu<mailto:orga@peering-forum.eu>
Betreff: Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [EPF2026] Draft slides requested // final reminder
Hello EPF organisers
I'm checking whether it's possible to get a couple of photos taken during my presentation? I forgot to ask colleagues to take a few shots.
Many thanks in advance!
Gael
On Wed, Sep 23, 2026 at 12:07 AM Arnold Nipper <arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net<mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net>> wrote:
Hi Gael
Thanks for presenting. Much appreciated! For the pictures, I redirect
you to the orga team. They know best.
Greetings
Arnold
On 2026-09-22 12:54, Gael Hernandez wrote:
> Hi Arnold
> Hope you are well and sorry for bothering you.
> Do you typically share the professional photographs taken during the
> conference? I'm mostly interested in photos taken while I was presenting
> as I want to share the data/slides on a LinkedIn post.
> TIA and regards,
> Gael
>
> On Sun, Aug 30, 2026 at 7:21 PM Gael Hernandez
> <gael.hernandez(a)asitic.net<mailto:gael.hernandez@asitic.net> <mailto:gael.hernandez@asitic.net<mailto:gael.hernandez@asitic.net>>> wrote:
>
> Will do, thanks Arnold and PC.
>
> Gael
>
>
> *A T L A S P E E R I N G
> *Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
> w. www.atlaspeering.com<http://www.atlaspeering.com> <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
> m. +353 (0)857425624<tel:+353%2085%20742%205624> <tel:+353%2085%20742%205624>
> e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com<mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com> <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com<mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com>>
>
> On Sun 30 Aug 2026 at 17:33, Arnold Nipper <arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net<mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net>
> <mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net<mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net>>> wrote:
>
> Hello Gael
>
> On 2026-08-30 15:10, Gael Hernandez wrote:
>
> > Kind follow up on the question below. I’d like to book
> flights and
> > accommodation asap.
> >
> The draft schedule is at [0]. You might want to exchange
> ideas/coordinate with Flavio and Hanna.
>
> Thanks for contributing and making EPF 2026 an unforgettable event.
>
>
> Cheers, safe travels and see you in Paris
> Arnold, for the whole PC
>
> [0] https://2026.peering-forum.eu/epf-2026/schedule/v/0.7/
> <https://2026.peering-forum.eu/epf-2026/schedule/v/0.7/>
>
>
>
> --
> *A T L A S P E E R I N G
> *Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
> w. www.atlaspeering.com<http://www.atlaspeering.com> <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
> m. +353 (0)857425624<tel:+353%2085%20742%205624>
> e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com<mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com> <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com<mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com>>
--
Arnold Nipper
Chief Technology Evangelist and Co-Founder
DE-CIX Management GmbH
Lindleystraße 12 | 60314 Frankfurt a.M. | Germany<https://www.google.com/maps/search/Lindleystra%C3%9Fe+12+%7C+60314+Frankfur…>
Phone & Mobile +49 172 2650958<tel:+49%20172%202650958>
arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net<mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net> | www.de-cix.net<http://www.de-cix.net>
Bookwithme: https://go.de-cix.net/bookwithme
Geschaeftsfuehrer Ivaylo Ivanov, Alexander Hüsch
Registergericht AG Koeln HRB 51135
Want to work at DE-CIX: https://de-cix.net/en/about-de-cix/careers
--
A T L A S P E E R I N G
Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
w. www.atlaspeering.com<http://www.atlaspeering.com>
m. +353 (0)857425624
e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com<mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com>
Sept. 25, 2026
Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [EPF2026] Draft slides requested // final reminder
by Gael Hernandez
Hi Carolin
Would you mind attaching the photos in this email please? I got into an IT
rabbit hole trying to login to Microsoft to access the photos.
Thanks in advance, have a great weekend too
Gaël
*A T L A S P E E R I N G*Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
w. www.atlaspeering.com
m. +353 (0)857425624
e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com
On Fri 25 Sep 2026 at 12:58, Carolin Geib <carolin.geib(a)de-cix.net> wrote:
> Dear Gael,
>
>
>
> I found two photos taken by the photographer.
>
> Here you go: [image: Ordner-Symbol] EPF19 - Gael Hernandez
> <https://decix-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/carolin_geib_de-cix_net/IgC4…>
>
>
>
> Have a great weekend,
>
> Carolin
>
>
>
> *Von:* Orga <orga-bounces(a)peering-forum.eu> *Im Auftrag von *Gael
> Hernandez
> *Gesendet:* Freitag, 25. September 2026 13:42
> *An:* orga(a)peering-forum.eu
> *Betreff:* Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [EPF2026] Draft slides requested //
> final reminder
>
>
>
> Hello EPF organisers
>
>
>
> I'm checking whether it's possible to get a couple of photos taken during
> my presentation? I forgot to ask colleagues to take a few shots.
>
>
>
> Many thanks in advance!
>
>
>
> Gael
>
>
>
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2026 at 12:07 AM Arnold Nipper <arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Gael
>
> Thanks for presenting. Much appreciated! For the pictures, I redirect
> you to the orga team. They know best.
>
>
> Greetings
> Arnold
>
> On 2026-09-22 12:54, Gael Hernandez wrote:
> > Hi Arnold
> > Hope you are well and sorry for bothering you.
> > Do you typically share the professional photographs taken during the
> > conference? I'm mostly interested in photos taken while I was presenting
> > as I want to share the data/slides on a LinkedIn post.
> > TIA and regards,
> > Gael
> >
> > On Sun, Aug 30, 2026 at 7:21 PM Gael Hernandez
> > <gael.hernandez(a)asitic.net <mailto:gael.hernandez@asitic.net>> wrote:
> >
> > Will do, thanks Arnold and PC.
> >
> > Gael
> >
> >
> > *A T L A S P E E R I N G
> > *Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
> > w. www.atlaspeering.com <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
> > m. +353 (0)857425624 <+353%2085%20742%205624> <
> tel:+353%2085%20742%205624 <+353%2085%20742%205624>>
> > e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com>
> >
> > On Sun 30 Aug 2026 at 17:33, Arnold Nipper <arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net
> > <mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net>> wrote:
> >
> > Hello Gael
> >
> > On 2026-08-30 15:10, Gael Hernandez wrote:
> >
> > > Kind follow up on the question below. I’d like to book
> > flights and
> > > accommodation asap.
> > >
> > The draft schedule is at [0]. You might want to exchange
> > ideas/coordinate with Flavio and Hanna.
> >
> > Thanks for contributing and making EPF 2026 an unforgettable
> event.
> >
> >
> > Cheers, safe travels and see you in Paris
> > Arnold, for the whole PC
> >
> > [0] https://2026.peering-forum.eu/epf-2026/schedule/v/0.7/
> > <https://2026.peering-forum.eu/epf-2026/schedule/v/0.7/>
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > *A T L A S P E E R I N G
> > *Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
> > w. www.atlaspeering.com <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
> > m. +353 (0)857425624 <+353%2085%20742%205624>
> > e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com>
>
> --
> Arnold Nipper
> Chief Technology Evangelist and Co-Founder
>
> DE-CIX Management GmbH
> Lindleystraße 12 | 60314 Frankfurt a.M. | Germany
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/Lindleystra%C3%9Fe+12+%7C+60314+Frankfur…>
> Phone & Mobile +49 172 2650958 <+49%20172%202650958>
> arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net | www.de-cix.net
> Bookwithme: https://go.de-cix.net/bookwithme
> Geschaeftsfuehrer Ivaylo Ivanov, Alexander Hüsch
> Registergericht AG Koeln HRB 51135
>
> Want to work at DE-CIX: https://de-cix.net/en/about-de-cix/careers
>
>
>
>
> --
>
>
> *A T L A S P E E R I N G*Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection
> Strategy
> w. www.atlaspeering.com
> m. +353 (0)857425624
>
> e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com
>
Sept. 25, 2026
Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [EPF2026] Draft slides requested // final reminder
by Carolin Geib
Dear Gael,
I found two photos taken by the photographer.
Here you go: <https://decix-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/carolin_geib_de-cix_net/IgC4…> EPF19 - Gael Hernandez
Have a great weekend,
Carolin
Von: Orga <orga-bounces(a)peering-forum.eu> Im Auftrag von Gael Hernandez
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. September 2026 13:42
An: orga(a)peering-forum.eu
Betreff: Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [EPF2026] Draft slides requested // final reminder
Hello EPF organisers
I'm checking whether it's possible to get a couple of photos taken during my presentation? I forgot to ask colleagues to take a few shots.
Many thanks in advance!
Gael
On Wed, Sep 23, 2026 at 12:07 AM Arnold Nipper <arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net <mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net> > wrote:
Hi Gael
Thanks for presenting. Much appreciated! For the pictures, I redirect
you to the orga team. They know best.
Greetings
Arnold
On 2026-09-22 12:54, Gael Hernandez wrote:
> Hi Arnold
> Hope you are well and sorry for bothering you.
> Do you typically share the professional photographs taken during the
> conference? I'm mostly interested in photos taken while I was presenting
> as I want to share the data/slides on a LinkedIn post.
> TIA and regards,
> Gael
>
> On Sun, Aug 30, 2026 at 7:21 PM Gael Hernandez
> <gael.hernandez(a)asitic.net <mailto:gael.hernandez@asitic.net> <mailto:gael.hernandez@asitic.net <mailto:gael.hernandez@asitic.net> >> wrote:
>
> Will do, thanks Arnold and PC.
>
> Gael
>
>
> *A T L A S P E E R I N G
> *Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
> w. www.atlaspeering.com <http://www.atlaspeering.com> <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
> m. +353 (0)857425624 <tel:+353%2085%20742%205624> <tel:+353%2085%20742%205624>
> e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com> <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com> >
>
> On Sun 30 Aug 2026 at 17:33, Arnold Nipper <arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net <mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net>
> <mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net <mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net> >> wrote:
>
> Hello Gael
>
> On 2026-08-30 15:10, Gael Hernandez wrote:
>
> > Kind follow up on the question below. I’d like to book
> flights and
> > accommodation asap.
> >
> The draft schedule is at [0]. You might want to exchange
> ideas/coordinate with Flavio and Hanna.
>
> Thanks for contributing and making EPF 2026 an unforgettable event.
>
>
> Cheers, safe travels and see you in Paris
> Arnold, for the whole PC
>
> [0] https://2026.peering-forum.eu/epf-2026/schedule/v/0.7/
> <https://2026.peering-forum.eu/epf-2026/schedule/v/0.7/>
>
>
>
> --
> *A T L A S P E E R I N G
> *Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
> w. www.atlaspeering.com <http://www.atlaspeering.com> <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
> m. +353 (0)857425624 <tel:+353%2085%20742%205624>
> e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com> <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com> >
--
Arnold Nipper
Chief Technology Evangelist and Co-Founder
DE-CIX Management GmbH
Lindleystraße 12 | 60314 Frankfurt a.M. | Germany
Phone & Mobile +49 172 2650958 <tel:+49%20172%202650958>
arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net <mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net> | www.de-cix.net <http://www.de-cix.net>
Bookwithme: https://go.de-cix.net/bookwithme
Geschaeftsfuehrer Ivaylo Ivanov, Alexander Hüsch
Registergericht AG Koeln HRB 51135
Want to work at DE-CIX: https://de-cix.net/en/about-de-cix/careers
--
A T L A S P E E R I N G
Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
w. www.atlaspeering.com <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
m. +353 (0)857425624
e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com>
Sept. 25, 2026
Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [EPF2026] Draft slides requested // final reminder
by Gael Hernandez
Hello EPF organisers
I'm checking whether it's possible to get a couple of photos taken during
my presentation? I forgot to ask colleagues to take a few shots.
Many thanks in advance!
Gael
On Wed, Sep 23, 2026 at 12:07 AM Arnold Nipper <arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net>
wrote:
> Hi Gael
>
> Thanks for presenting. Much appreciated! For the pictures, I redirect
> you to the orga team. They know best.
>
>
> Greetings
> Arnold
>
> On 2026-09-22 12:54, Gael Hernandez wrote:
> > Hi Arnold
> > Hope you are well and sorry for bothering you.
> > Do you typically share the professional photographs taken during the
> > conference? I'm mostly interested in photos taken while I was presenting
> > as I want to share the data/slides on a LinkedIn post.
> > TIA and regards,
> > Gael
> >
> > On Sun, Aug 30, 2026 at 7:21 PM Gael Hernandez
> > <gael.hernandez(a)asitic.net <mailto:gael.hernandez@asitic.net>> wrote:
> >
> > Will do, thanks Arnold and PC.
> >
> > Gael
> >
> >
> > *A T L A S P E E R I N G
> > *Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
> > w. www.atlaspeering.com <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
> > m. +353 (0)857425624 <+353%2085%20742%205624>
> <tel:+353%2085%20742%205624>
> > e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com>
> >
> > On Sun 30 Aug 2026 at 17:33, Arnold Nipper <arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net
> > <mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net>> wrote:
> >
> > Hello Gael
> >
> > On 2026-08-30 15:10, Gael Hernandez wrote:
> >
> > > Kind follow up on the question below. I’d like to book
> > flights and
> > > accommodation asap.
> > >
> > The draft schedule is at [0]. You might want to exchange
> > ideas/coordinate with Flavio and Hanna.
> >
> > Thanks for contributing and making EPF 2026 an unforgettable
> event.
> >
> >
> > Cheers, safe travels and see you in Paris
> > Arnold, for the whole PC
> >
> > [0] https://2026.peering-forum.eu/epf-2026/schedule/v/0.7/
> > <https://2026.peering-forum.eu/epf-2026/schedule/v/0.7/>
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > *A T L A S P E E R I N G
> > *Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
> > w. www.atlaspeering.com <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
> > m. +353 (0)857425624 <+353%2085%20742%205624>
> > e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com>
>
> --
> Arnold Nipper
> Chief Technology Evangelist and Co-Founder
>
> DE-CIX Management GmbH
> Lindleystraße 12 | 60314 Frankfurt a.M. | Germany
> Phone & Mobile +49 172 2650958 <+49%20172%202650958>
> arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net | www.de-cix.net
> Bookwithme: https://go.de-cix.net/bookwithme
> Geschaeftsfuehrer Ivaylo Ivanov, Alexander Hüsch
> Registergericht AG Koeln HRB 51135
>
> Want to work at DE-CIX: https://de-cix.net/en/about-de-cix/careers
>
>
--
*A T L A S P E E R I N G*Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
w. www.atlaspeering.com
m. +353 (0)857425624
e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com
Sept. 25, 2026
EPF 19 presentations (was: Re: [epf-pc] FW: [epf-info] EPF19)
by Arnold Nipper
Hi Julia
you can easily see from https://2026.peering-forum.eu/epf-2026/talk/ who
agreed as their presentations are downloadable.
Greetings
Arnold
On 2026-09-21 13:49, Julia Lechien via Epf-pc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Did all speakers agree for their presentation to be uploaded to the EPF
> website?
>
> If not, let me know! Thanks.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Julia Lechien | Brand Manager | AMS-IX
> Vijzelstraat 70, 1017 HL Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> M +31 6 4301 4257
> _ams-ix.net_ <https://www.ams-ix.net/ams>
> ---
> /Please note: this communication is confidential, legally privileged,
> and subject to a //_disclaimer_/ <https://www.ams-ix.net/ams/email-
> disclaimer>/. /
>
> *From: *Carolin Geib <carolin.geib(a)de-cix.net>
> *Date: *Monday, 21 September 2026 at 10:19
> *To: *Julia Lechien <julia.lechien(a)ams-ix.net>; Holly Ruff <holly(a)linx.net>
> *Cc: *Aniella Svensson <aniella(a)netnod.se>
> *Subject: *AW: [epf-info] EPF19
>
> This is a question for the program committee:
>
> “Do we have consent from all speakers to upload their presentations to
> the agenda?”
>
> *Von:* Julia Lechien <julia.lechien(a)ams-ix.net>
> *Gesendet:* Montag, 21. September 2026 09:54
> *An:* Carolin Geib <carolin.geib(a)de-cix.net>; Holly Ruff <holly(a)linx.net>
> *Cc:* Aniella Svensson <aniella(a)netnod.se>
> *Betreff:* Re: [epf-info] EPF19
>
> Will make a selection and create a gallery on the website.
>
> Do we have consent from all speakers to upload their presentations to
> the agenda?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Julia Lechien | Brand Manager | AMS-IX
> Vijzelstraat 70, 1017 HL Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> M +31 6 4301 4257
> _ams-ix.net_ <https://www.ams-ix.net/ams>
>
> ---
>
> /Please note: this communication is confidential, legally privileged,
> and subject to a //_disclaimer_/ <https://www.ams-ix.net/ams/email-
> disclaimer>/. /
>
> *From: *Carolin Geib <_carolin.geib(a)de-cix.net_ <mailto:carolin.geib@de-
> cix.net>>
> *Date: *Monday, 21 September 2026 at 09:18
> *To: *Holly Ruff <_holly(a)linx.net_ <mailto:holly@linx.net>>
> *Cc: *Aniella Svensson <_aniella(a)netnod.se_ <mailto:aniella@netnod.se>>;
> Julia Lechien <_julia.lechien(a)ams-ix.net_ <mailto:julia.lechien@ams-ix.net>>
> *Subject: *WG: [epf-info] EPF19
>
> *Von:* Peering-forum-info-list <_peering-forum-info-list-
> bounces(a)peering-forum.eu_ <mailto:peering-forum-info-list-
> bounces(a)peering-forum.eu>> *Im Auftrag von *Mark Tinka
> *Gesendet:* Freitag, 18. September 2026 20:28
> *An:* _info(a)peering-forum.eu_ <mailto:info@peering-forum.eu>
> *Betreff:* [epf-info] EPF19
>
> Hello.
>
> Are there photos of the event anywhere online? Thanks.
>
> Mark.
>
>
> _____________________________________________________________________________
> Epf-pc mailing list
> Epf-pc(a)peering-forum.eu
> https://lists.peering-forum.eu/mailman/listinfo/epf-pc
>
> AMS-IX Mailing lists are subject to the AMS-IX Mailing Lists Code of Conduct:
> https://ams-ix.net/connect-to-ams-ix/relevant-links-documents/mailing-lists…
>
> To unsubscribe, either send an email to Epf-pc-unsubscribe(a)peering-forum.eu,
> or visit https://lists.peering-forum.eu/mailman/options/epf-pc
--
Arnold Nipper
Chief Technology Evangelist and Co-Founder
DE-CIX Management GmbH
Lindleystraße 12 | 60314 Frankfurt a.M. | Germany
Phone & Mobile +49 172 2650958
arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net | www.de-cix.net
Bookwithme: https://go.de-cix.net/bookwithme
Geschaeftsfuehrer Ivaylo Ivanov, Alexander Hüsch
Registergericht AG Koeln HRB 51135
Want to work at DE-CIX: https://de-cix.net/en/about-de-cix/careers
Sept. 22, 2026
Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [EPF2026] Draft slides requested // final reminder
by Arnold Nipper
Hi Gael
Thanks for presenting. Much appreciated! For the pictures, I redirect
you to the orga team. They know best.
Greetings
Arnold
On 2026-09-22 12:54, Gael Hernandez wrote:
> Hi Arnold
> Hope you are well and sorry for bothering you.
> Do you typically share the professional photographs taken during the
> conference? I'm mostly interested in photos taken while I was presenting
> as I want to share the data/slides on a LinkedIn post.
> TIA and regards,
> Gael
>
> On Sun, Aug 30, 2026 at 7:21 PM Gael Hernandez
> <gael.hernandez(a)asitic.net <mailto:gael.hernandez@asitic.net>> wrote:
>
> Will do, thanks Arnold and PC.
>
> Gael
>
>
> *A T L A S P E E R I N G
> *Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
> w. www.atlaspeering.com <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
> m. +353 (0)857425624 <tel:+353%2085%20742%205624>
> e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com>
>
> On Sun 30 Aug 2026 at 17:33, Arnold Nipper <arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net
> <mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net>> wrote:
>
> Hello Gael
>
> On 2026-08-30 15:10, Gael Hernandez wrote:
>
> > Kind follow up on the question below. I’d like to book
> flights and
> > accommodation asap.
> >
> The draft schedule is at [0]. You might want to exchange
> ideas/coordinate with Flavio and Hanna.
>
> Thanks for contributing and making EPF 2026 an unforgettable event.
>
>
> Cheers, safe travels and see you in Paris
> Arnold, for the whole PC
>
> [0] https://2026.peering-forum.eu/epf-2026/schedule/v/0.7/
> <https://2026.peering-forum.eu/epf-2026/schedule/v/0.7/>
>
>
>
> --
> *A T L A S P E E R I N G
> *Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
> w. www.atlaspeering.com <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
> m. +353 (0)857425624
> e. hola(a)atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com>
--
Arnold Nipper
Chief Technology Evangelist and Co-Founder
DE-CIX Management GmbH
Lindleystraße 12 | 60314 Frankfurt a.M. | Germany
Phone & Mobile +49 172 2650958
arnold.nipper(a)de-cix.net | www.de-cix.net
Bookwithme: https://go.de-cix.net/bookwithme
Geschaeftsfuehrer Ivaylo Ivanov, Alexander Hüsch
Registergericht AG Koeln HRB 51135
Want to work at DE-CIX: https://de-cix.net/en/about-de-cix/careers
Sept. 22, 2026
Re: [epf-orga] Sponsorship opportunities for EPF 2027
by Carolin Geib
Hi Nadya,
Thank you for reaching out, and it's great to hear that your team members
had such positive feedback from EPF this year and last year.
We are currently working on the sponsorship packages for 2027, and they have
not been finalized yet. However, we would be very happy to keep Zayo in mind
and get back to you as soon as the opportunities for next year are
confirmed.
Best regards,
Carolin
Von: Peering-forum-info-list
<peering-forum-info-list-bounces(a)peering-forum.eu> Im Auftrag von Nadya
Bayrakova
Gesendet: Freitag, 18. September 2026 10:57
An: info(a)peering-forum.eu
Betreff: [epf-info] Sponsorship opportunities for EPF 2027
Hello,
My name is Nadya and I am a Marketing Specialist and Event Coordinator at
Zayo Europe.
Our team members attended EPF this year and last year as well, and they
shared very positive feedback with me. I would be interested to know more
about sponsorship or speaking opportunities for next year. If you don't have
the 2027 brochure available yet, could you please share with me the one for
2026 so I can get an idea of our options?
Thank you in advance!
Best regards,
Nadya Bayrakova
Marketing Operations Specialist
M: +359 899 942 481
<https://www.zayoeurope.com/> Zayo Europe | <https://www.zayoeurope.com/>
Your Connected Vision, Our Dedicated Mission
Sept. 18, 2026