Hi Arnold,

Now she answered, as we said, no intentions in peering at Netnod at the moment.

"Hi Jonas!

There was a question about who we had been in contact with regarding the interconnections at Netnod, and I remembered you.

It was related to the registration for the conference in Paris, EPF.

Sorry for bothering you. I actually felt a bit embarrassed about it.

Have a great day!"


Jonas Qvarfordt
Interconnection Relations Manager

Netnod AB
Mobile: +46 70 727 72 66
Email: 
jq@netnod.se
Greta Garbos väg 13 | SE 169 40 Solna | Sweden
netnod.se


Den tis 25 aug. 2026 kl 13:58 skrev Jonas Qvarfordt <jq@netnod.se>:
Hi Arnold,

As Leo says, we can't confirm.

I've msged her to see if I have misunderstood anything but she hasn't responded yet.


Jonas Qvarfordt
Interconnection Relations Manager

Netnod AB
Mobile: +46 70 727 72 66
Email: 
jq@netnod.se
Greta Garbos väg 13 | SE 169 40 Solna | Sweden
netnod.se


Den tis 25 aug. 2026 kl 13:51 skrev Arnold Nipper <arnold.nipper@de-cix.net>:
On 2026-08-25 13:47, Letterio Leo Bernava wrote:

> Yes, they meet in DKNOG. We don't have any request from them to
> connect to us, nor are there any ongoing discussions about it.
>
> So we can't confirm.
>

Thanks a lot for the swift response, Leo!


Arnold