Dear Innocenzo,

 

can you please send us the following information (registration has already been closed):

 

Thank you

Carolin

 

 

Von: Orga <orga-bounces@peering-forum.eu> Im Auftrag von Innocenzo Genna
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. September 2026 13:08
An: orga@peering-forum.eu
Cc: epf-pc@peering-forum.eu
Betreff: Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [Reminder] Provide your final slides

 

Thanks for flagging Arnold, but please explain me better what I have to do.
I have created an account/profile through the EPF2026 website in order to propose the intervention and upload the slides. This seems to be in order (see below the attached screenshot)
Where should I “register” further and add other information ? Can you please send the the hyperlink?



> Il giorno 9 set 2026, alle ore 12:52, Arnold Nipper <arnold.nipper@de-cix.net> ha scritto:
>
> Ciao Innocenzo
>
> On 2026-08-28 14:30, Innocenzo Genna wrote:
>
>> Final slides have been uploaded.
> you didn't register. Please provide your full name, affiliation, and job title to the orga team.
>
>
> Grazie
> Arnold

--
Orga mailing list
Orga@peering-forum.eu
https://lists.peering-forum.eu/mailman/listinfo/orga