You are not currently peering at any of the four EPF host IXPs and/or the guest IXP.
Von: Della Mora, Silvia <sdellamora@Cogentco.com>
Gesendet: Montag, 20. Juli 2026 17:06
An: Carolin Geib <carolin.geib@de-cix.net>
Cc: orga@peering-forum.eu
Betreff: RE: EPF 2026 - registration declined
Hello Carolin you mean that Cogent is not peering in any European IX? Just to understand better. As for the rest I respect your decision. Best regards silvia
From: Carolin Geib <carolin.geib@de-cix.net>
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2026 4:53 PM
To: Della Mora, Silvia <sdellamora@Cogentco.com>
Cc: orga@peering-forum.eu
Subject: AW: EPF 2026 - registration declined
Dear Silvia,
You are not currently peering at any of the four EPF host IXPs and/or the guest IXP.
As we are committed to applying the EPF attendance policy consistently and fairly to all applicants, we must adhere strictly to these rules and are therefore unable to make exceptions.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Best regards,
Carolin
Von: Peering-forum-info-list <peering-forum-info-list-bounces@peering-forum.eu> Im Auftrag von Della Mora, Silvia
Gesendet: Montag, 20. Juli 2026 16:37
An: European Peering Forum <info@peering-forum.eu>
Betreff: Re: [epf-info] EPF 2026 - registration declined
Dear EPF Hosts,
Thank you for your response.
I would like to respectfully ask you to reconsider your decision regarding my registration.
While my job title is Director, Premier Accounts, my primary interest in attending the European Peering Forum is purely technical. My work is closely related to peering strategies, Internet Exchange ecosystems, and interconnection, and I regularly engage in technical discussions around these topics.
Although I work within the sales organization, I am not attending EPF for sales purposes. My objective is to learn from the community, exchange knowledge, and better understand the technical and operational aspects of peering and IXPs. I fully appreciate that EPF is a community-driven event rather than a commercial venue, and I completely respect that philosophy.
I hope you will consider my request in light of the above and allow me to participate in this year's forum.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,SDM
From: European Peering Forum <info@peering-forum.eu>
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2026 4:31 PM
To: Della Mora, Silvia <sdellamora@Cogentco.com>
Subject: EPF 2026 - registration declined
CAUTION: This email originated from an external sender! Do not click the links, open attachments or reply, unless you recognize/trust the sender's email address and know the content is safe!
|
| |