Dear Bora,
thank you for the clarification.
As the 3rd attendee of your company you have to pay a fee of €500.
To proceed with your registration, kindly provide the following information:
Full name:
Email:
Organisation:
Invoice name to be used:
Invoice address:
Invoice contact email:
PO number (if applicable):
An invoice will be issued by LINX.
Once payment has been received, we will approve your registration.
Best regards,
Carolin
Von: Peering-forum-info-list <peering-forum-info-list-bounces@peering-forum.eu> Im Auftrag von Bora Daja
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. August 2026 12:47
An: European Peering Forum <info@peering-forum.eu>
Betreff: Re: [epf-info] [External] EPF 2026 - registration declined
Dear EPF Hosts,
Thank you for your response.
I completely understand and respect that EPF scope.
I would, however, like to appeal the decision, as I am part of the Business Development team , my intention in attending EPF is specifically to participate in the networking and community discussions around peering and connectivity. I am not looking to attend the event as a sales representative or to conduct commercial activity.
My goal is simply to participate in the event, meet other members of the community, and engage in the discussions. I would be happy to follow the event's guidelines and ensure that my participation remains focused on networking and the peering community.
I would really appreciate it if you could reconsider my registration.
Best regards,
Bora
From: European Peering Forum <info@peering-forum.eu>
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2026 4:13 PM
To: Bora Daja <bora.daja@zayo.com>
Subject: [External] EPF 2026 - registration declined
You don't often get email from info@peering-forum.eu. Learn why this is important |
|
| |