Excellent!
Have a great weekend!
Carolin
Von: Gael Hernandez <gael.hernandez@asitic.net>
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. September 2026 17:21
An: Carolin Geib <carolin.geib@de-cix.net>
Cc: orga <orga@peering-forum.eu>
Betreff: Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [EPF2026] Draft slides requested // final reminder
Got them, thanks both !!
Gael
A T L A S P E E R I N G
Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
w. www.atlaspeering.com
m. +353 (0)857425624
On Fri 25 Sep 2026 at 16:06, Carolin Geib <carolin.geib@de-cix.net> wrote:
Hi Gael,
hope you got the 2 photos 10 MB each!
Best regards,
Carolin
Von: Gael Hernandez <gael.hernandez@asitic.net>
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. September 2026 16:17
An: Carolin Geib <carolin.geib@de-cix.net>
Cc: orga <orga@peering-forum.eu>
Betreff: Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [EPF2026] Draft slides requested // final reminder
Hi Carolin
Would you mind attaching the photos in this email please? I got into an IT rabbit hole trying to login to Microsoft to access the photos.
Thanks in advance, have a great weekend too
Gaël
A T L A S P E E R I N G
Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
w. www.atlaspeering.com
m. +353 (0)857425624
On Fri 25 Sep 2026 at 12:58, Carolin Geib <carolin.geib@de-cix.net> wrote:
Dear Gael,
I found two photos taken by the photographer.
Here you go:
EPF19 - Gael Hernandez
Have a great weekend,
Carolin
Von: Orga <orga-bounces@peering-forum.eu> Im Auftrag von Gael Hernandez
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. September 2026 13:42
An: orga@peering-forum.eu
Betreff: Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [EPF2026] Draft slides requested // final reminder
Hello EPF organisers
I'm checking whether it's possible to get a couple of photos taken during my presentation? I forgot to ask colleagues to take a few shots.
Many thanks in advance!
Gael
On Wed, Sep 23, 2026 at 12:07 AM Arnold Nipper <arnold.nipper@de-cix.net> wrote:
Hi Gael
Thanks for presenting. Much appreciated! For the pictures, I redirect
you to the orga team. They know best.
Greetings
Arnold
On 2026-09-22 12:54, Gael Hernandez wrote:
> Hi Arnold
> Hope you are well and sorry for bothering you.
> Do you typically share the professional photographs taken during the
> conference? I'm mostly interested in photos taken while I was presenting
> as I want to share the data/slides on a LinkedIn post.
> TIA and regards,
> Gael
>
> On Sun, Aug 30, 2026 at 7:21 PM Gael Hernandez
> <gael.hernandez@asitic.net <mailto:gael.hernandez@asitic.net>> wrote:
>
> Will do, thanks Arnold and PC.
>
> Gael
>
>
> *A T L A S P E E R I N G
> *Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
> w. www.atlaspeering.com <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
> m. +353 (0)857425624 <tel:+353%2085%20742%205624>
> e. hola@atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com>
>
> On Sun 30 Aug 2026 at 17:33, Arnold Nipper <arnold.nipper@de-cix.net
> <mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net>> wrote:
>
> Hello Gael
>
> On 2026-08-30 15:10, Gael Hernandez wrote:
>
> > Kind follow up on the question below. I’d like to book
> flights and
> > accommodation asap.
> >
> The draft schedule is at [0]. You might want to exchange
> ideas/coordinate with Flavio and Hanna.
>
> Thanks for contributing and making EPF 2026 an unforgettable event.
>
>
> Cheers, safe travels and see you in Paris
> Arnold, for the whole PC
>
> [0] https://2026.peering-forum.eu/epf-2026/schedule/v/0.7/
> <https://2026.peering-forum.eu/epf-2026/schedule/v/0.7/>
>
>
>
> --
> *A T L A S P E E R I N G
> *Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
> w. www.atlaspeering.com <http://www.atlaspeering.com>
> m. +353 (0)857425624
> e. hola@atlaspeering.com <mailto:hola@atlaspeering.com>
--
Arnold Nipper
Chief Technology Evangelist and Co-Founder
DE-CIX Management GmbH
Lindleystraße 12 | 60314 Frankfurt a.M. | Germany
Phone & Mobile +49 172 2650958
arnold.nipper@de-cix.net | www.de-cix.net
Bookwithme: https://go.de-cix.net/bookwithme
Geschaeftsfuehrer Ivaylo Ivanov, Alexander Hüsch
Registergericht AG Koeln HRB 51135
Want to work at DE-CIX: https://de-cix.net/en/about-de-cix/careers
--
A T L A S P E E R I N G
Internet Infrastructure • Interconnection Strategy
w. www.atlaspeering.com
m. +353 (0)857425624