Hi Arnold,
I am still working on my travel documents. If they do not arrive in time, Anton will present instead
We have set next Thursday as the deadline to confirm who will be presenting. Therefore, I would like to request that both of us be registered as speakers for now.
If needed, I can upload the presentation with both of our names listed as presenters.
Thanks & Regards,
Reshma Das
On 8/25/26, 9:27 AM, "Arnold Nipper" <arnold.nipper@de-cix.net> wrote:
Hi Reshma and Anton
my understanding is that Anton is presenting. Please clarify!
Greetings
Arnold
On 2026-08-25 17:36, Das, Reshma via Peering-forum-info-list wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am an invited speaker for the event. My proposal has been accepted and
> also given a time slot.
>
> I will be presenting RFC-10005 at the forum.
>
> I was asked to register for the event, hence I am surprised that my
> registration is declined.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Reshma Das
>
> *Date: *Tuesday, August 25, 2026 at 1:02 AM
> *Subject: *EPF 2026 - registration declined
>
>
>
> Dear Reshma,
>
> Thank you for your interest in the European Peering Forum.
>
> Unfortunately, your registration for the forum has been declined because
> you are not peering at any of the four EPF host IXPs and/or the guest
> IXP. If your company has concrete deployment plans at one of the host
> exchanges you are also welcome to attend EPF. Please verify.
>
> If you disagree with our decision, please send an email to info@peering-
> forum.eu.
>
> We apologise for the inconvenience.
>
> Best regards,
>
> EPF Hosts
>
>
>
>
> _____________________________________________________________________________
> Peering-forum-info-list mailing list
>
> AMS-IX Mailing lists are subject to the AMS-IX Mailing Lists Code of Conduct:
>
--
Arnold Nipper
Chief Technology Evangelist and Co-Founder
DE-CIX Management GmbH
Lindleystraße 12 | 60314 Frankfurt a.M. | Germany
Phone & Mobile +49 172 2650958
Geschaeftsfuehrer Ivaylo Ivanov, Alexander Hüsch
Registergericht AG Koeln HRB 51135