Hi Kate,

Sorry about this, I added your 3 ASNs to the meeting tool.

If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know!


Kind regards,

Julia Lechien | Brand Manager | AMS-IX
Vijzelstraat 70, 1017 HL Amsterdam, The Netherlands
M +31 6 4301 4257 
ams-ix.net
---
Please note: this communication is confidential, legally privileged, and subject to a disclaimer. 
From: Orga <orga-bounces@peering-forum.eu> on behalf of Kate Gerry <kate@netactuate.com>
Date: Tuesday, 1 September 2026 at 02:41
To: orga@peering-forum.eu <orga@peering-forum.eu>; European Peering Forum <info@peering-forum.eu>
Subject: Re: [epf-orga] [epf-info] EPF 2026 - registration confirmation

Hmm, for some reason somebody gave me 1299 as my ASN now. I'll be certain to surprise CF and Aaron at my new job!

Mind fixing that? It should be "36236, 63911, and 63420"

Thanks,

—
Kate Gerry

Schedule a meeting with me: https://calendly.com/kgerry

On Aug 27, 2026, at 10:32 AM, Arnold Nipper <arnold.nipper@de-cix.net> wrote:

Am 2026-08-27 um 16:26 schrieb Kate Gerry:

I noticed the same for Walt BTW, and we all know he's 6939 :D
This time, he is undercover. You didn't know ;-) … Indeed, for whatever reason we lost some ASN information when transferring the data from the registration tool to the meeting tool. It's such a bother!


Arnold