Re: [epf-orga] EPF 2026 – Unable to Attend
Dear Alessandro, Thanks for letting us know. We have removed you from the attendee list. Best regards, and we hope to see you at the next EPF! Carolin On behalf of the EPF hosts Von: Peering-forum-info-list <peering-forum-info-list-bounces@peering-forum.eu> Im Auftrag von Alessandro Martins via Peering-forum-info-list Gesendet: Montag, 7. September 2026 19:49 An: info@peering-forum.eu Cc: Christina Münch <Christina.Muench@eu.equinix.com>; Martin Atkinson <Martin.Atkinson@eu.equinix.com> Betreff: [epf-info] EPF 2026 Unable to Attend Hi, I just wanted to give you a heads-up that, unfortunately, due to a personal matter, I wont be able to attend EPF 2026 as planned. I was really looking forward to attending, especially as this would have been my first EPF, so its a shame that Ill have to miss it this time. Apologies for any inconvenience, and I hope to be able to attend a future EPF. Best, --Alessandro Martins
participants (1)
-
Carolin Geib