Hi Team I've created a folder "Policies" in the EPF Google Drive [0] and moved the file "EPF Attendance Policy" to it. As this file refers to our CoC I've created two versions (one with Claude, the other with GPT) based on RIPE's CoC (RIPE 766). Please review and make up your mind. The GPT version is my favourite. Left to do for the orga team: compile a list of partners (max 20). Greetings Arnold [0]
Hi On 2026-06-09 14:25, Arnold Nipper via Epf-pc wrote:
Left to do for the orga team: compile a list of partners (max 20).
in folder Policies you find a file "EPF Partners". @Caro: I've already filled in DE-CIX' Premium Partners. Greetings Arnold
Hi Orga and PC On 2026-06-09 14:25, Arnold Nipper via Epf-pc wrote:
Hi Team
I've created a folder "Policies" in the EPF Google Drive [0] and moved the file "EPF Attendance Policy" to it.
As this file refers to our CoC I've created two versions (one with Claude, the other with GPT) based on RIPE's CoC (RIPE 766). Please review and make up your mind. The GPT version is my favourite.
I would much appreciate it if we have a CoC [0] for the upcoming event. Please add your comments until 2026-08-27 16:00 UTC. TIA and greetings Arnold [0] https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1to9gSHYAtPuYKL3M7HwqwmKSD_aTfxrr
participants (1)
-
Arnold Nipper