Re: [epf-orga] Registering for EU-peering forum
Hello Rene, Thank you for your message and for your interest in attending EPF. Unfortunately, EPF is fully booked this year, and we are not able to accept any further registrations or make exceptions at this stage. Registration has been open since April, so there has been plenty of time to register. We understand that travel approval can sometimes take time, but unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional participants now that the event is fully booked. We hope to welcome you and your colleague at EPF next year. Registration will open again in April. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Carolin On behalf of the EPF host -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: Peering-forum-info-list <peering-forum-info-list-bounces@peering-forum.eu> Im Auftrag von Kogels, Rene via Peering-forum-info-list Gesendet: Freitag, 11. September 2026 10:18 An: info@peering-forum.eu Betreff: [epf-info] Registering for EU-peering forum Hello, I noticed that it is not possible to register for the peering forum anymore via the website. Would it still be possible to register by email? I couldn't register earlier as I had to wait for travel approval. If still possible, I want to register for my colleague, Mukesh Patel and myself. I can provide required details if needed. MoW planning peering Wilhelmina van Pruisenweg 104 2595 AN, The Hague The Netherlands kogels@att.com +31 70 3376 863 or +1 860-717-6760 ____________________________________________________________________________ _ Peering-forum-info-list mailing list Peering-forum-info-list@peering-forum.eu https://lists.peering-forum.eu/mailman/listinfo/peering-forum-info-list AMS-IX Mailing lists are subject to the AMS-IX Mailing Lists Code of Conduct: https://ams-ix.net/connect-to-ams-ix/relevant-links-documents/mailing-lists- code-of-conduct To unsubscribe, either send an email to Peering-forum-info-list-unsubscribe@peering-forum.eu, or visit https://lists.peering-forum.eu/mailman/options/peering-forum-info-list
Thanks Carolin, I understand. Will the presentations be shared later for the public? Rene -----Original Message----- From: Carolin Geib <carolin.geib@de-cix.net> Sent: Friday, 11 September 2026 10:38 To: Kogels, Rene <Rene.Kogels@intl.att.com> Cc: 'orga@peering-forum.eu' <orga@peering-forum.eu> Subject: AW: Registering for EU-peering forum Hello Rene, Thank you for your message and for your interest in attending EPF. Unfortunately, EPF is fully booked this year, and we are not able to accept any further registrations or make exceptions at this stage. Registration has been open since April, so there has been plenty of time to register. We understand that travel approval can sometimes take time, but unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional participants now that the event is fully booked. We hope to welcome you and your colleague at EPF next year. Registration will open again in April. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Carolin On behalf of the EPF host -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: Peering-forum-info-list <peering-forum-info-list-bounces@peering-forum.eu> Im Auftrag von Kogels, Rene via Peering-forum-info-list Gesendet: Freitag, 11. September 2026 10:18 An: info@peering-forum.eu Betreff: [epf-info] Registering for EU-peering forum Hello, I noticed that it is not possible to register for the peering forum anymore via the website. Would it still be possible to register by email? I couldn't register earlier as I had to wait for travel approval. If still possible, I want to register for my colleague, Mukesh Patel and myself. I can provide required details if needed. MoW planning peering Wilhelmina van Pruisenweg 104 2595 AN, The Hague The Netherlands kogels@att.com +31 70 3376 863 or +1 860-717-6760 ____________________________________________________________________________ _ Peering-forum-info-list mailing list Peering-forum-info-list@peering-forum.eu https://lists.peering-forum.eu/mailman/listinfo/peering-forum-info-list AMS-IX Mailing lists are subject to the AMS-IX Mailing Lists Code of Conduct: https://ams-ix.net/connect-to-ams-ix/relevant-links-documents/mailing-lists- code-of-conduct To unsubscribe, either send an email to Peering-forum-info-list-unsubscribe@peering-forum.eu, or visit https://lists.peering-forum.eu/mailman/options/peering-forum-info-list
We will share the presentations, provided that the speakers have given us their permission to do so. That’s the plan as of now. -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: Kogels, Rene <Rene.Kogels@intl.att.com> Gesendet: Freitag, 11. September 2026 11:16 An: Carolin Geib <carolin.geib@de-cix.net> Cc: 'orga@peering-forum.eu' <orga@peering-forum.eu> Betreff: RE: Registering for EU-peering forum Thanks Carolin, I understand. Will the presentations be shared later for the public? Rene -----Original Message----- From: Carolin Geib <carolin.geib@de-cix.net> Sent: Friday, 11 September 2026 10:38 To: Kogels, Rene <Rene.Kogels@intl.att.com> Cc: 'orga@peering-forum.eu' <orga@peering-forum.eu> Subject: AW: Registering for EU-peering forum Hello Rene, Thank you for your message and for your interest in attending EPF. Unfortunately, EPF is fully booked this year, and we are not able to accept any further registrations or make exceptions at this stage. Registration has been open since April, so there has been plenty of time to register. We understand that travel approval can sometimes take time, but unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional participants now that the event is fully booked. We hope to welcome you and your colleague at EPF next year. Registration will open again in April. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Carolin On behalf of the EPF host -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: Peering-forum-info-list <peering-forum-info-list-bounces@peering-forum.eu> Im Auftrag von Kogels, Rene via Peering-forum-info-list Gesendet: Freitag, 11. September 2026 10:18 An: info@peering-forum.eu Betreff: [epf-info] Registering for EU-peering forum Hello, I noticed that it is not possible to register for the peering forum anymore via the website. Would it still be possible to register by email? I couldn't register earlier as I had to wait for travel approval. If still possible, I want to register for my colleague, Mukesh Patel and myself. I can provide required details if needed. MoW planning peering Wilhelmina van Pruisenweg 104 2595 AN, The Hague The Netherlands kogels@att.com +31 70 3376 863 or +1 860-717-6760 ____________________________________________________________________________ _ Peering-forum-info-list mailing list Peering-forum-info-list@peering-forum.eu https://lists.peering-forum.eu/mailman/listinfo/peering-forum-info-list AMS-IX Mailing lists are subject to the AMS-IX Mailing Lists Code of Conduct: https://ams-ix.net/connect-to-ams-ix/relevant-links-documents/mailing-lists- code-of-conduct To unsubscribe, either send an email to Peering-forum-info-list-unsubscribe@peering-forum.eu, or visit https://lists.peering-forum.eu/mailman/options/peering-forum-info-list
Thanks Carolin. Rene -----Original Message----- From: Carolin Geib <carolin.geib@de-cix.net> Sent: Friday, 11 September 2026 11:22 To: Kogels, Rene <Rene.Kogels@intl.att.com> Cc: 'orga@peering-forum.eu' <orga@peering-forum.eu> Subject: AW: Registering for EU-peering forum We will share the presentations, provided that the speakers have given us their permission to do so. That’s the plan as of now. -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: Kogels, Rene <Rene.Kogels@intl.att.com> Gesendet: Freitag, 11. September 2026 11:16 An: Carolin Geib <carolin.geib@de-cix.net> Cc: 'orga@peering-forum.eu' <orga@peering-forum.eu> Betreff: RE: Registering for EU-peering forum Thanks Carolin, I understand. Will the presentations be shared later for the public? Rene -----Original Message----- From: Carolin Geib <carolin.geib@de-cix.net> Sent: Friday, 11 September 2026 10:38 To: Kogels, Rene <Rene.Kogels@intl.att.com> Cc: 'orga@peering-forum.eu' <orga@peering-forum.eu> Subject: AW: Registering for EU-peering forum Hello Rene, Thank you for your message and for your interest in attending EPF. Unfortunately, EPF is fully booked this year, and we are not able to accept any further registrations or make exceptions at this stage. Registration has been open since April, so there has been plenty of time to register. We understand that travel approval can sometimes take time, but unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional participants now that the event is fully booked. We hope to welcome you and your colleague at EPF next year. Registration will open again in April. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Carolin On behalf of the EPF host -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: Peering-forum-info-list <peering-forum-info-list-bounces@peering-forum.eu> Im Auftrag von Kogels, Rene via Peering-forum-info-list Gesendet: Freitag, 11. September 2026 10:18 An: info@peering-forum.eu Betreff: [epf-info] Registering for EU-peering forum Hello, I noticed that it is not possible to register for the peering forum anymore via the website. Would it still be possible to register by email? I couldn't register earlier as I had to wait for travel approval. If still possible, I want to register for my colleague, Mukesh Patel and myself. I can provide required details if needed. MoW planning peering Wilhelmina van Pruisenweg 104 2595 AN, The Hague The Netherlands kogels@att.com +31 70 3376 863 or +1 860-717-6760 ____________________________________________________________________________ _ Peering-forum-info-list mailing list Peering-forum-info-list@peering-forum.eu https://lists.peering-forum.eu/mailman/listinfo/peering-forum-info-list AMS-IX Mailing lists are subject to the AMS-IX Mailing Lists Code of Conduct: https://ams-ix.net/connect-to-ams-ix/relevant-links-documents/mailing-lists- code-of-conduct To unsubscribe, either send an email to Peering-forum-info-list-unsubscribe@peering-forum.eu, or visit https://lists.peering-forum.eu/mailman/options/peering-forum-info-list
participants (2)
-
Carolin Geib -
Kogels, Rene