Re: [epf-orga] Kentik Booth and Delivery for EPF
Hi Ariel, Thank you for reaching out . Regarding the booth location: your colleagues won’t be able to miss it. The booth is located in the conference foyer, which is quite easy to navigate and not very large. We have also placed the Kentik logo at the booth, so it should be very easy to identify. As for the marketing materials, thank you for keeping us informed and for sharing the tracking information with the venue. We’ll certainly keep our fingers crossed that the packages arrive safely on Monday and make it to the booth in time. 🤞 Please don’t hesitate to reach out if anything else comes up. Best regards, Carolin Von: Ariel Del Rosario <ariel@kentik.com> Gesendet: Sonntag, 13. September 2026 01:32 An: Carolin Geib <carolin.geib@de-cix.net>; info@peering-forum.eu Cc: Laura Smith <lsmith@kentik.com> Betreff: Kentik Booth and Delivery for EPF Hi Carolin, I hope you are doing well. I am starting a new thread here because I didn’t receive an update on our other thread. We have not been given any update on the location of our booth. Could you please advise? I have looked through my email and haven’t received anything from organizers about this. Secondly, our booth marketing materials will not be arriving before set up day. It looks like one of our packages that was sent to the venue says that receiver was not available today to take our package so it won’t arrive until Monday. And another one of our packages is also arriving Monday now. I shared the tracking numbers with the venue, but I want to make sure you’re aware of this. Will there be someone on site to help our team make sure they receive these packages? Tracking: * 8x8 kit + Tablecloth - 876888418102 <https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/?trknbr=876888418102> * Swag - 1Z9897A90466904692 Ariel Knoll (formerly Del Rosario) Field Marketing Specialist - North America <https://www.kentik.com/> Kentik M: +1 858-705-1107
participants (1)
-
Carolin Geib