Dear Caroline, here you are: Innocenzo Genna Genna Cabinet EU legal advisor inno@genna.eu <mailto:inno@genna.eu> best Innocenzo
Il giorno 9 set 2026, alle ore 13:13, Carolin Geib <carolin.geib@de-cix.net> ha scritto:
Dear Innocenzo,
can you please send us the following information (registration has already been closed): <image001.jpg>
Thank you Carolin
Von: Orga <orga-bounces@peering-forum.eu <mailto:orga-bounces@peering-forum.eu>> Im Auftrag von Innocenzo Genna Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. September 2026 13:08 An: orga@peering-forum.eu <mailto:orga@peering-forum.eu> Cc: epf-pc@peering-forum.eu <mailto:epf-pc@peering-forum.eu> Betreff: Re: [epf-orga] [epf-pc] [Reminder] Provide your final slides
Thanks for flagging Arnold, but please explain me better what I have to do. I have created an account/profile through the EPF2026 website in order to propose the intervention and upload the slides. This seems to be in order (see below the attached screenshot) Where should I “register” further and add other information ? Can you please send the the hyperlink?
<image002.png> <image003.png>
Il giorno 9 set 2026, alle ore 12:52, Arnold Nipper <arnold.nipper@de-cix.net <mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net>> ha scritto:
Ciao Innocenzo
On 2026-08-28 14:30, Innocenzo Genna wrote:
Final slides have been uploaded. you didn't register. Please provide your full name, affiliation, and job title to the orga team.
Grazie Arnold
-- Orga mailing list Orga@peering-forum.eu <mailto:Orga@peering-forum.eu> https://lists.peering-forum.eu/mailman/listinfo/orga