Hi Curtis, Thank you for your email. As outlined in our previous email, we have refined our participation guidelines for this year's event in order to preserve the character of the EPF. We sincerely appreciate that you have been part of the EPF over the past years and thank you for your continued interest. However, we kindly ask you to accept our decision, as we will not be reconsidering registrations on an individual basis. Thank you for your understanding, and we wish you all the best. Kind regards, Carolin On behalf of the EPF team Von: Curtis Julian <julian.curtis@tisparkle.com> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 5. August 2026 15:44 An: Carolin Geib <carolin.geib@de-cix.net> Cc: orga@peering-forum.eu Betreff: RE: [EXT] EPF 2026 - registration declined Hi Carolin, I hope you're well. I just wanted to follow up on my email below, as I have not yet received a response. As mentioned, I have attended the event for the past three or four years, which is why I am somewhat surprised that my registration has been declined on this occasion. This appears inconsistent with my previous participation. Given my history of attending the EPF and the value I derive from participating in the event, I would be grateful if you could review this decision and reconsider my registration. I would appreciate any update you can provide at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Julian From: Curtis Julian <julian.curtis@tisparkle.com <mailto:julian.curtis@tisparkle.com> > Sent: Monday, July 20, 2026 12:03 PM To: Carolin Geib <carolin.geib@de-cix.net <mailto:carolin.geib@de-cix.net> > Cc: orga@peering-forum.eu <mailto:orga@peering-forum.eu> Subject: RE: [EXT] EPF 2026 - registration declined Hi Carolin, Many thanks for your email. I do not view this event as a sales opportunity; rather, I see it as a valuable opportunity to network with industry peers, strengthen professional relationships within the sector, and gain insights into key industry developments and emerging technical topics. I have attended the EPF for the past three or four years, which is why I am somewhat surprised that my registration has been declined on this occasion. This appears inconsistent with my previous participation. Given my past attendance at the EPF, I would appreciate it if you could review this decision. Kind regards, Julian From: Carolin Geib <carolin.geib@de-cix.net <mailto:carolin.geib@de-cix.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2026 1:54 PM To: Curtis Julian <julian.curtis@tisparkle.com <mailto:julian.curtis@tisparkle.com> > Cc: orga@peering-forum.eu <mailto:orga@peering-forum.eu> Subject: AW: [EXT] EPF 2026 - registration declined Dear Julian, Thank you for your interest in participating in the EPF Forum. We would kindly ask you to understand and accept that your registration has unfortunately been declined because the EPF is a networking event specifically dedicated to the peering community and is not intended as a commercial or sales-oriented event. As such, participation by commercial or sales representatives from participating networks is discouraged, as the focus of the forum is on technical exchange, operational discussions, and peer-to-peer networking within the community. We appreciate your understanding that, based on your current role and responsibilities in sales, you unfortunately do not meet the participation criteria for this particular event. This is not a reflection of your company or your interest in the community, but rather a matter of maintaining the intended character and purpose of the EPF Forum. Thank you for your understanding, and we hope there will be other opportunities for collaboration in an appropriate context. Kind regards, on behalf of the organizers Carolin Von: Peering-forum-info-list <peering-forum-info-list-bounces@peering-forum.eu <mailto:peering-forum-info-list-bounces@peering-forum.eu> > Im Auftrag von Curtis Julian via Peering-forum-info-list Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2026 12:47 An: European Peering Forum <info@peering-forum.eu <mailto:info@peering-forum.eu> > Betreff: Re: [epf-info] [EXT] EPF 2026 - registration declined Good morning, Just wanted to follow up on this, has my registration now been approved? Please advise as I need to confirm my travel / accommodation arrangements. All the best Julian Sent from Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef> _____ From: Curtis Julian <julian.curtis@tisparkle.com <mailto:julian.curtis@tisparkle.com> > Sent: Friday, 19 June 2026 11:42:30 To: European Peering Forum <info@peering-forum.eu <mailto:info@peering-forum.eu> > Subject: RE: [EXT] EPF 2026 - registration declined Good morning, I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to follow up regarding my registration for the European Peering Forum, as this situation has arisen in previous years. Please see the attached email for reference. My role is quite hybrid, and I have found the past EPF events to be incredibly valuable and insightful, especially when it comes to the design and strategy aspects of my work. The knowledge and connections gained at these forums have been directly beneficial to my responsibilities . With that in mind, I kindly ask you to reconsider my registration. If you require any more information or would like to discuss my role further, I would be happy to arrange quick phone conversation at your convenience. Thank you for your time and consideration. All the best, Julian From: European Peering Forum <info@peering-forum.eu <mailto:info@peering-forum.eu> > Sent: Friday, June 19, 2026 10:06 AM To: Curtis Julian <julian.curtis@tisparkle.com <mailto:julian.curtis@tisparkle.com> > Subject: [EXT] EPF 2026 - registration declined <http://preview.peering-forum.eu/rome-2020/wp-content/themes/epf/dist/images /general/logo-black.svg> Dear Julian, Thank you for your interest in the European Peering Forum. Unfortunately, your registration for the forum has been declined because The EPF is a networking event for the peering community, not a commercial event. As such, any commercial/sales people from the participating networks are discouraged from registering. If you disagree with our decision, please send an email to info@peering-forum.eu <mailto:info@peering-forum.eu> . We apologise for the inconvenience. Best regards, EPF Hosts <https://u9433058.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/open?upn=u001.citSA2MQ0qvu904by172axNGo OYgtputwI4tB1jcruicFjeLGGu4-2FF8TBIMHF5Sc55vlL1owGTaxq7ZjsouWP2qH4KQFIfXsRDO UqEijDDzraR5uIy2j7zEag-2BqmeD3a6ZjXfIAVL7PVVcJwgmvIaA0YBjIA39okohKXPnxJd9ZFt 1XrZvgJh6XvhwS5KyyeuPTkLK8x5kUIDMfG4Kj-2B6X2KSjaqEH66eh5CVD1cGO0-3D>