Hi Andreas, Unfortunately, we are at full capacity so are unable to register anyone else for this EPF. Apologies for the inconvenience. Best wishes, Holly Holly Ruff | Global Event Manager T: +44 1733 207722<tel:+441733207722> | M: +44 7458009726<tel:+447458009726> | www.linx.net<http://www.linx.net/> [LINX_Logo_Colour_RGB (5).png] The 2026 LINX Membership Survey is now live! Have your say on how your internet exchange is run and enter our prize draw to win one of ten £50 Amazon vouchers. www.linx.net/2026-survey<https://www.linx.net/2026-survey> London Internet Exchange Limited (LINX) Peterborough: Trinity Court, Trinity Street, PE1 1DA London: 17 St Helen's Place, London EC3A 6DG [Icon Description automatically generated]<https://www.facebook.com/LondonInternetExchange/>[Icon Description automatically generated]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/linx>[Icon Description automatically generated]<https://twitter.com/linx_network>[A picture containing drawing Description automatically generated]<https://www.youtube.com/user/LINXnetwork> [cidimage002.png@01DAD375.2B475360]<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/9b6caffbd9674bb589194d8632563494@...> Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/9b6caffbd9674bb589194d8632563494@...> From: Andreas Polyrakis <apolyrakis@digitalrealty.com> Date: Thursday, 10 September 2026 at 08:43 To: Holly Ruff <holly@linx.net> Cc: James Lockwood <jlockwood@digitalrealty.com> Subject: last minute registration to EPF Hi Holly, I hope all is great and I look forward to seeing you at EPF. I know this is a very last-minute request, and I am not even sure if you are the right person to contact. If not, I would appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction. Would it be possible to add one more attendee from Digital Realty to the upcoming EPF? James Lockwood (jlockwood@digitalrealty.com), Account Director. James has attended EPF before and was planning to register for this year's event as well, but unfortunately he missed the registration deadline. I completely understand if this is not possible, but we would greatly appreciate it if an exception could be made and he could be accommodated. Thank you very much in advance for your consideration. Kind regards, [Logo Description automatically generated] ANDREAS POLYRAKIS Director, Strategy & Business Development, Network Service Providers Golden Hall Tower A, 37A Kifisias Av., Marousi 15123, Attica, Greece Office: +30 2102215517 Cell: +30 6972832445 Tell us<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/digitalrealty.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/...> how we can make your experience great. digitalrealty.com