Hi Pavel, I re-sent the invite to pk@euroline.business. Let me know if you still haven’t received it! Kind regards, Julia Lechien | Brand Manager | AMS-IX Vijzelstraat 70, 1017 HL Amsterdam, The Netherlands M +31 6 4301 4257 ams-ix.net<https://www.ams-ix.net/ams> --- Please note: this communication is confidential, legally privileged, and subject to a disclaimer<https://www.ams-ix.net/ams/email-disclaimer>. On 30/08/2026, 02:34, "Arnold Nipper" <arnold.nipper@de-cix.net> wrote: Dear Pavel we will resolve the issue on Monday. Best regards Arnold On 2026-08-29 16:56, Pavel Koroteev wrote:
Dear EPF Hosts, I hope you are doing well.
We I didn't receive the access to the meeting tool.
Could you please help?
-- Kind Regards *Pavel Koroteev*
*WhatsApp*+34660925214 *Viber* +380730010711 *Telegram*@koroteev_pavel *Skype*pavel.koroteev
_____________________________________________________________________________ Peering-forum-info-list mailing list Peering-forum-info-list@peering-forum.eu<mailto:Peering-forum-info-list@peering-forum.eu> https://lists.peering-forum.eu/mailman/listinfo/peering-forum-info-list
AMS-IX Mailing lists are subject to the AMS-IX Mailing Lists Code of Conduct: https://ams-ix.net/connect-to-ams-ix/relevant-links-documents/mailing-lists-...
To unsubscribe, either send an email to Peering-forum-info-list-unsubscribe@peering-forum.eu<mailto:Peering-forum-info-list-unsubscribe@peering-forum.eu>, or visit https://lists.peering-forum.eu/mailman/options/peering-forum-info-list
-- Arnold Nipper Chief Technology Evangelist and Co-Founder DE-CIX Management GmbH Lindleystraße 12 | 60314 Frankfurt a.M. | Germany Phone & Mobile +49 172 2650958 arnold.nipper@de-cix.net<mailto:arnold.nipper@de-cix.net> | www.de-cix.net Bookwithme: https://go.de-cix.net/bookwithme Geschaeftsfuehrer Ivaylo Ivanov, Alexander Hüsch Registergericht AG Koeln HRB 51135 Want to work at DE-CIX: https://de-cix.net/en/about-de-cix/careers