Hi all as we couldn't give Vincent access to the Google Drive (Netnod's Johanna Sebastian and Mattias are the only Managers), I've given a USB stick to Vincent from the hotel's A/V team. We've been through the presentations (sampled, Netnod's Monday included) and they all displayed OK on the screen. We are still waiting for the Update slides from AMS-IX and DE-CIX. Once I have it, I will email them to Vincent. Vincent will be in the plenary from 08:00 tomorrow morning. Regards Arnold
I can give Vincent access to the folder if that helps. sön 13 sep. 2026 kl. 16:31 skrev Arnold Nipper via Epf-pc < epf-pc@peering-forum.eu>:
Hi all
as we couldn't give Vincent access to the Google Drive (Netnod's Johanna Sebastian and Mattias are the only Managers), I've given a USB stick to Vincent from the hotel's A/V team.
We've been through the presentations (sampled, Netnod's Monday included) and they all displayed OK on the screen. We are still waiting for the Update slides from AMS-IX and DE-CIX. Once I have it, I will email them to Vincent.
Vincent will be in the plenary from 08:00 tomorrow morning.
Regards Arnold
_____________________________________________________________________________ Epf-pc mailing list Epf-pc@peering-forum.eu https://lists.peering-forum.eu/mailman/listinfo/epf-pc
AMS-IX Mailing lists are subject to the AMS-IX Mailing Lists Code of Conduct:
https://ams-ix.net/connect-to-ams-ix/relevant-links-documents/mailing-lists-...
To unsubscribe, either send an email to Epf-pc-unsubscribe@peering-forum.eu, or visit https://lists.peering-forum.eu/mailman/options/epf-pc
Hello Sebastian On 2026-09-13 17:44, Sebastian Palmqvist wrote:
I can give Vincent access to the folder if that helps.
You should have seen a request to add Vincent (encoreglobal.psav@gmail.com). Having a 2nd/backup source would be good. Streaming from Google Drive would allow for late changes. The PC will discuss with Vincent tomorrow which source to use. Regards Arnold
Hi Arnold and Vincent, We had to make a last-minute change to Karin's Netnod Update slides for the session starting 9am this morning. Please find the final version of the slides attached. I would be grateful if you could confirm receipt of this final version. Apologies for the late change here. Many thanks for your help, Rob On Sun, Sep 13, 2026 at 6:42 PM Arnold Nipper <arnold.nipper@de-cix.net> wrote:
Hello Sebastian
On 2026-09-13 17:44, Sebastian Palmqvist wrote:
I can give Vincent access to the folder if that helps.
You should have seen a request to add Vincent (encoreglobal.psav@gmail.com). Having a 2nd/backup source would be good. Streaming from Google Drive would allow for late changes.
The PC will discuss with Vincent tomorrow which source to use.
Regards Arnold
participants (3)
-
Arnold Nipper -
Rob Allen -
Sebastian Palmqvist